Make any meal better with this quick and easy Texas Toast Garlic Bread air fryer recipe! With the air fryer, your Texas Toast is ready in less than 10 minutes, making it the perfect side to just about any meal.
Air Fryer Texas Toast Garlic Bread
Air Fryer Texas Toast is definitely a treat in our home since us adults don’t each much bread these days. , But when the kids ask for air fryer Texas Toast garlic bread, it’s hard to refuse!
This easy-to-make, frozen garlic bread in the air fryer became the highlight of our dinner.
- Frozen garlic bread (Texas Toast) – We used the Pepperidge Farm brand but any brand of thick-cut Texas-style toast will work great!
- An Air Fryer (Cosori Air Fryer used in this recipe)
How to Make Texas Toast Garlic Bread
Preheat the air fryer to 400F for 5 minutes.
Arrange the frozen garlic bread in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
How Long to Air Fry Texas Toast?
Cook the air fryer garlic bread for 3-4 minutes until hot and thoroughly cooked. Keep an eye on it to prevent overcooking.
Serve warm with your favorite meal!
Recipe Tips for Garlic Texas Toast in Air Fryer
- Preheat at 400F to ensure proper cooking of the Texas Toast.
- Leave space between the bread slices to get crispy and golden brown Air Fryer Texas Toast in 3-4 minutes.
- Avoid stacking the bread in the air fryer. If needed, cook in batches.
- Use any brand or type of frozen garlic bread. For thinner slices, check earlier than the specified time since thinner slices aren’t considered Texas style
FAQ’s for Texas Garlic Toast in Air Fryer
What is Texas Toast?
Texas toast is a thick-cut, rectangular-shaped bread known for its buttery flavor and crispy exterior. It is typically made with white bread, generously slathered with butter and garlic, then toasted, air fried or grilled until golden brown.
You typically will find it in the freezer section of most major grocery stores or perhaps in the bakery, depending on what part of the country you live in.
What to Make with Texas Toast?
If you’re wondering what to make with Texas toast, here are some of our favorite ideas! These include mains to serve on the side or unique ways you can use Texas Toast.
- With pasta
- Cheesy Garlic Bread If you have regular Texas Toast, turn it into garlic bread! If you have the garlic bread variety, why not top it with a little cheese?
- Hearty Burger Bun Alternative
- Savory French Toast
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Garlic Toasted Bruschetta
Storage and Reheating
- Storing Leftovers: If the Texas Toast is already cooked, let it cool completely before storing. Place it in an airtight container or wrap it tightly with aluminum foil or plastic wrap and store in the fridge for up to 3 to 4 days.
- Freezing: You can technically refreeze Texas Toast after cooking but for best results you should really just cook how much you plan to eat up in the next couple of days.
What’s the best way to reheat Texas Toast?
Air Fryer: The best way to reheat Texas toast is in an air fryer since it’s the quickest method plus turns out perfectly crisp. Preheat it to 350°F (175°C) and place the Texas Toast in the basket. Cook for 1+ minutes until crispy.
💌 Be sure to join our air fryer recipes email list! Every week we’ll send you easy air fryer recipes from our Whole Lotta Air Frying site + our Whole Lotta Yum site! If you enjoy our recipe, please leave us a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review and leave us a comment too!
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air fryer brats and peppers
- Tyson chicken wings air fryer
- Breakfast sausage links in air fryer
- How to cook frozen broccoli in air fryer
Air Fryer TexasToast
- 4 slices Texas Toast Garlic Bread frozen
- Preheat your air fryer for 5 minutes on 400F
- Lay the frozen Texas toast garlic bread in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry the garlic bread for 3-4 minutes until it's cooked through and hot. There's no need to flip halfway through cooking.
- Serve warm with your favorite dinner recipes. Enjoy!
© 2023 Whole Lotta Air Frying